Learn how to make a cream cheese bruschetta bread recipe that’s perfect for brunch, picnics, and parties. This quick and easy recipe has the best flavors of all time, your guests will love it.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love appetizers and party food?
Join the Party Food Favorites community on Facebook. We would love to have you share your favorite recipes (plus get inspired by others). Click to join!
Cream Cheese Bruschetta Bread
@partyfoodfavorites This appetizer is always popular and its so easy! #appetizer #gamedayfood #creamcheeserecipes #bruschetta #fingerfood ♬ Crush – Campsite Dream
If you are Italian, look away. This is not a traditional Italian bruschetta bread and you may or may not be mad at me. Just hear me out, I promise it’s delicious.
My mom makes this creamy bruschetta bread for every party and after it flew off the graze table at Christmas, I knew it was something to share ASAP.
It’s a delicious appetizer for any occasion whether it’s a bridal shower, game day, or for the holidays.
Bruschetta Bread Ingredients
- French loaf or baguette. You want it to have a bit of “sturdiness”. If the bread is too soft, you can toast it in the oven.
- Herb and garlic cream cheese. I used the spreadable Phillidephia Herb and Garlic Cream cheese.
- Medium sized tomato. A regular tomato is fine, but if you only have cherry tomatoes on hand use those.
- Cooked bacon. I used 5 strips, use as much as you would like.
- Green onions. I cut up two stalks.
That’s it’s. It’s just the baguette slices and a delicious cream cheese mixture, a tasty twist on classic bruschetta that’s primarily olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, and balsamic vinegar.
Best Bread for Bruschetta
The type of bread for bruschetta is either french bread or a baguette.
You could use the wider loaf of bread (french bread) and cut it into squares or you can use a baguette and slice it into rounds.
This time I used a multigrain baguette (regular white baguette was out of stock at the grocery store) and sliced it.
If the bread is too soft, you can leave it out for a few hours to dry out or you could toast it for a few minutes in the oven.
You don’t need anything special to make this appetizer.
How to Make Bruschetta Bread with Cream Cheese
This cream cheese bruschetta bread recipe is one of the easiest appetizers and it’s always a crowd pleaser. Not only is it easy but ‘s quick too, it’s ready in just 20 minutes (with less than 5 minutes of prep time)!
You can also take it up a notch by adding a drizzle of balsamic glaze and serve directly from the baking sheet or a platter.
More Party Favorite Finger Foods
Here are more delicious easy finger food recipes to serve your guests in addition to the bruschetta with cheese spread:
- 1 French loaf or Baguette.
- 227g Herb and garlic cream cheese, 1 container roughly 1 cup
- 1 tomato, diced
- 5 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 green onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Slice a baguette into roughly 3/4" rounds and lay them out on a sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the herb and garlic cream cheese, 3/4 of the tomato, 3/4 of the bacon, and 3/4 of the green onion.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture onto the bread and sprinkle on the remaining toppings.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 205mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g