Take ice cream up a level for dessert. Trust me, you need this cookies and cream milkshake recipe in your life. It’s easy to make and satisfies your sweet tooth cravings.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Oreo Milkshake Ingredients
If you’re looking to take your cookies and cream milkshake over the top, you can add a little pizzaz with the following milkshake toppings:
- Whipped cream. I bought canned whipped cream, but I have my eye on this whipped cream dispenser so I can save a little money by adding cream and letting it do its thing.
- Crushed Oreos. I used a knife to chop mine up into little bits, but you can also add cookies to a resealable bag and hit them a few times with a rolling pin.
- Chocolate syrup. I used this one.
- Maraschino cherries.
Looking for more milkshake recipes? Try this Vanilla Mint Milkshake.
Oreo Shake FAQs
How to Make Cookies and Cream Milkshake
This is one of the best cookies and cream milkshake recipes I’ve had, and the bonus is that it’s so easy to make thanks to the simple ingredients.
- Add the cookies and cream milkshake ingredients into a blender.
- Pour, serve, and top with any garnishes you have on hand.
Seriously, that’s it. That’s all you need for instructions.
The most you’ll work is scooping the ice cream out of the pail.
- 6 Oreo cookies
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, almond extract is also delicious
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Crushed Oreo cookies
- Add all the milkshake ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth, pour into a glass and top with desired toppings.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1159Total Fat: 51gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 133mgSodium: 619mgCarbohydrates: 155gFiber: 5gSugar: 117gProtein: 18g