Impress your guests with this easy party punch recipe. No alcohol is added. It’s so delicious, your guests will be begging for the recipe.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love appetizers and party food?
Join the Party Food Favorites community on Facebook. We would love to have you share your favorite recipes (plus get inspired by others). Click to join!
Easy Party Punch
@partyfoodfavorites Easy party punch 🍹 #punchrecipe #partypunch #nonalcoholicdrink #mocktail #drinkrecipes #partyfood #partyfoodideas #christmaspartyideas ♬ original sound – ”
This is the punch recipe I grew up with. Every Christmas, baby shower, birthday party, or large get together had this booze free punch on the counter.
If you want to add alcohol, you can but it’s always nice to have a kid-friendly punch to make prepping for a party easier.
It’s also important to remember that not everyone drinks, whether it’s for health reasons or they’re the designated driver. Have beverage options for everyone, like this non alcoholic punch recipe.
You can always have a selection of spirits at the bar and your guests can add their own.
- Frozen orange juice. You’ll need two cans of frozen orange juice.
- Water. Use the empty cans of orange juice to measure it (you’ll fill one can, six times).
- Sugar. Regular granulated sugar.
- Lime juice. You don’t need much, a little squirt if you’re using it from a jar or 1 full lime.
- Maraschino cherries. You will also use a little bit of the juice as well, so don’t fully drain it.
- Diet ginger ale. You can use regular ginger ale too, but don’t use sprite or 7-Up.
Optional: garnish the party punch with orange slices. The punch will be a pretty gradient of orange to pink thanks to the maraschino cherries, which makes it really pretty for parties.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Punch bowl or a drink dispenser. Keep in mind if you use the dispenser, you won’t get the cherries in your glass.
- Stirring spoon.
Punch Prep Tips
If you’re looking for a shortcut, here are some tips for prepping this orange party punch recipe.
- Thaw the frozen orange juice in the fridge the night before, or on the counter the morning of. If you forget, just let it sit in a pitcher of water.
- While prepping for the party, toss the sugar and cherries into the punch bowl so you just need to add the liquids when your guests arrive.
- Add the ice last, this way the punch stays cold and doesn’t get too watered down.
- If you don’t want to water down the punch you can use these reusable ice cubes instead.
- If you would like alcohol, have a bar set up with spirits next to the punch so guests can pour as they wish. I recommend vodka or white rum.
How to Make a Citrus Party Punch
The orange juice and lime bring a delicious citrus flavor that’s both refreshing and leaves you and your guests wanting more.
The cherries add a boost of color and since they’re heavier than the liquids, they settle at the bottom which brings a beautiful ombre color for presentation.
More Party Food Favorites
If you’re looking for some tasty snacks and appetizers to serve with the punch, here are a few of my favorites:
- Super Easy Thai Chili Cream Cheese Board
- 18 Unique Charcuterie Board Ideas That aren’t Meat and Cheese
- Pistachio Cheesecake Dip Recipe
Whether you’re looking for a holiday party punch or something for a casual get-together with friends, you’re going to love this recipe.
- 2 cans frozen orange juice, 295ml each
- Water - fill the orange juice can 6 times.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 12oz jar maraschino cherries, 375 ml
- 2 tbsps - 1/4 cup maraschino cherries juice, use as much as you'd like
- 2 Liters Diet Ginger Ale (you can use regular ginger ale if you want)
- Ice, as much as you would like
- Add the orange juice, and then fill the cans the juice came in with water 6 times and add it to the punch.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add as much ice as desired.
Diet Vs Regular Gingerale
Diet ginger ale is a little flatter both in taste and fizz. So, keep that in mind.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 63Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 27mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 0g
Nutrition information is not accurate.